Friday, February 25, 2011

Engagement Photos!

One Sunday morning, Bill and I woke up and decided we really wanted to make cookies!  Okay, maybe it wasn't quite that spontaneous, but we certainly had oodles of fun!!

All photos were taken by the wonderfully talented K.  She did an incredible job and we are thrilled to have her stand by on our big day this coming fall!

Enjoy a few of our favorites!!












  

After enjoying the delicious cookies, we headed outside with Jack, who we now affectionately call, "Proposal Puppy."




Bring on the wedding plans!!
-Melanie

3 comments:

  1. Awe Mel... These pictures are great! I love them! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! these are better than I could ever have imagined!!!! I want K to do my photos!!! :) gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwww what a FUN engagement session! your photos are soo adorable!!

    http://www.sandyalamode.com/

    ReplyDelete